||Temple Bar Properties Ltd. is the company empowered by statute in 1991 to oversee the regeneration of Temple Bar as Dublin's Cultural Quarter.
With the physical redevelopment of the area completed in 2001, Temple Bar Properties' mission is to sustain and further develop Temple Bar as Dublin's Cultural Quarter, building on what has taken place to date in the area and in partnership with all Temple Bar stakeholders, to ensure the area remains a bustling cultural, residential and small business district.
TBP is committed to optimising what has been developed in the area to ensure the best possible benefit to the arts community and the public. With the physical redevelopment of the area complete, TBP now operates as a not for profit company, reinvesting all of its income back into the Temple Bar area through the following activities:
- Maintaining fourteen cultural centres and four public spaces,
- Providing heavily subsidised working space to independent artists
and several cultural offices,
- Marketing Temple Bar as Dublin's Cultural Quarter and attracting the
widest possible audience to the area for cultural activity,
- Animating the public spaces with Temple Bar Outdoors, a year-round,
outdoor cultural programme,
- Facilitating local environmental initiatives to ensure a vibrant,
sustainable, clean, green and safe city quarter.